Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My tuesday


Above Picture: Wolverine & 35 week belly. ; ]
This morning I woke up and told myself I WILL accomplish something today!  
So I woke up to a shower ate breakfast, which sadly went to waste because someone (BLISS) made me throw it back up, she doesn’t like eggs at ALL! But I wanted a breakfast burrito so I made me one, big mistake! lol When I got done eating/being sick, I decided I would clean out the freeze & fridge and haul off the trash to the dump, luckily I have a darling little sister that helps when ever I need her, so I called and asked her to bring our dads truck over to haul off all the trash because I had ALOT of trash! I had 3 full trash bags just from the fridge & freezer! yuck!! Then 2 big boxes one from Bliss’s dresser & the other her stroller, then 2bags of trash from cleaning out the extra bedroom, 1 bag in the trash can and another 2 bags from all the trash outside!! ughhh at all the trash!! Jeez but at least it ALL GONE!! : ] I came back home and vacuumed the floors and mopped, but I still don’t feel like I have accomplished anything, so i guess I’m going to go find something else to do.
Jerry attempted to put Bliss’s Dresser together last night but his bother came over & distracted him, So they went and played with his car. I wasn’t to happy about that at all but I went and seen my g ma and karah took some pictures of me for my 35 week update that I will post tomorrow after my doctors appointment. 
Above picture: Me 35 weeks G-Ma and puppy Luna. :)
Question of the day: What is a good wrap/sling for baby bliss & I? 
There are so many to choose from:
  • Moby Wrap
  • Sleepy Wrap
  • Baby Bjorn
  • Peanut Shell Sling
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
Watching: Secret life of the American teenager! (Yes, I am a child at heart still, I LOVE this show!)
Dress: Old navy
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
xo,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment