Friday, August 12, 2011

35 weeks pregnancy update

Photobucket

Pregnancy Stats -

How Far along: 35 weeks!
Size of baby: Honeydew Melon.
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs
Gender: Baby Girl
Movement: CRAZY! She moves my whole belly! She literally feels like a crazy ninja inside my body! She moves A LOT when she hears Jerry; already a daddy's girl! 
Sleep: SLEEP? HA! Definitely wish I could get more of it. 
What I miss: Sleeping & Eating what I WANT!
Cravings: Orange Gatorade, ABC's 123's, Milk chocolate Blue Bell Ice cream!! YUMMMMM
Symptoms: Belly is SUPER itcy, Back is KILLING me, Headaches, & EXHAUSTION! 
Best Moment this week: Doctors appointment went GREAT! Realizing that the journey is nearly over and finally LOVING my belly! Think I'll actually miss it! 

Dress: Old Navy. 
Watching: House M.D. Jerry & I are totally obsessed! : ]
Love,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment