Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lazy Saturday!

Photobucket

Today so far, I have done a whole lot of NOTHING!
Yesterday was my twin cousins 7th birthday, I’m still in shock that they are already 7!! Boy does time fly by, it makes me sad cause I’m starting to realize that it will be this way with Bliss too! :(
I was planning on putting the finishing touches on Bliss’s nursery this morning but I have not felt good at all today, still have a horrible headache, pressure and contracting. So Jerry and my Mawmaw insists on me laying down today so I’m definitely not going to argue.
I was really wanting to attend the breastfeeding seminar at babies r us’ but looks like I will be missing out on it sadly.
Ok breastfeeding, its a big deal to me and I am definitely going to try it but I don’t want her directly on my boob, I know I probably sounds crazy, but I’m just not comfortable with it. I would like to just pump into the bottle for her, but how would I do that at the hospital?
I have been doing a lot of reading about breastfeeding but I haven’t came across anything like what I’m wanting to do, so does anyone have any suggestions or can you point me in the right direction?
Who knows I might give in and completely give my boobs over to Bliss but I’m still not in that boat quite yet. Lol
I’m hoping tomorrow, I will be more up for getting stuff done because I would really like to finish everything with her nursery! I know we need to go Lowes to get stuff to finish her closet and corner shelves, but last weekend we went to get the shelves they didn’t have them in black, so fingers crossed they will this weekend, if not I will have to get online and order them.
On a good note Bliss’s hospital outfits will be ready Wednesday for pick up, I ordered her initials and name on two onies a white and light pink. I’m so excited to see how they turn out! :) I also made her a white tutu and bought her baby book!! I was going to start writing in it yesterday but I hate my hand writing so I’m debating on getting scrap books stuff to do it or print stuff off the computer. I guess we will see. Lol
I’m going to get off here & try to take a nap, I don’t see that happening but I’m going to at least give it a try!

Happy Saturday!

xo,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment