Monday, July 11, 2011

She's a must have!

Photobucket 
So I'm trying to get my wonderful creative friend Elizabeth Hoch's name out there to sell her beautiful creations! 
She has made my all Bedding, Curtains, Cushions for my glider, My invitations and she also made my diaper cake for my shower!
My Invitations she made
My Diaper cake
Cushions covered
Curtains
Bedding & Curtains
Inside of bumper & Sheets
All of it! :)
Another Diaper Cake
Basket
Invitation
Curtains
Wooden letters
She also made her sons bedding thats in this picture!
Covered Cushions
Diaper Cake
Top of Diaper Cake.
Another Invitation
Baskets




Hand painted wooden Sign
Sign goes over bed all hand painted!
If you interested in her to doing any of your Baby bedding, Diapers cakes, signs or Baskets, Just let me know. : ] 
  PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment