Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Shower

Photobucket
Saturday was my baby shower that my Best Friend Liz and My stepmom Maranda thru for me. It turned out beautifully!! I got so much stuff, I was shocked at how much everyone got for me and even more thankful for it all, but I'm so glad its over cause now I can really start shopping!! :)
 Here are some pictures from my shower!
My Friend Taryn & I, she's 36 weeks & I'm 31 weeks!
My Best Friend Liz!! 
My wonderful Step-mom Maranda! 
Cake.
Diaper Cake made by wonderful Liz.
I was shocked at all the stuff everyone bought, It was so sweet of everyone!! I really Appreciated it.
I thought my Diaper cake was so beautiful and so was my cake!! I didn't want to cut my cake cause it was so cute, I just wanted to keep it forever, but sadly they made me cut it and it was delicious!! 
I can't fathom at how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family!!
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment