Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good bye weekend, Hello week!

Photobucket 
My weekend-
Friday: Jerry's Twenty Six Birthday! We went to dinner with friends and had a wonderful time.
Saturday: Went shopping with my Mamaw & My friend Karen, We went looking for dress for our maternity picture shoot on Sunday! Let's just say it was a headache, lol. We started that adventure at Kohls, which had a tons of cute dresses, So I grab all of the cute x-small & smalls that I could find and we headed to the dressing rooms. haha well NONE of them fit, of course that just stressed me out because I'm not trying on maternity clothes, I'm trying on Juniors/Misses whatever you want to call them, lol & they still were to big! So we left and went to the mall and went to Bealls, Luckily I found a very cute black dress and you can actually tell I'm pregnant!!! Boy was I happy! 
Sunday:Took the Pictures off the lake, can't wait to see them.
Monday:Watched the twins, Cleaned house, Helped Jerry Paint Bliss's Trim for her room and cleaned pool! I was superrrr exhausted!! lol 
Tuesday:Went to Jordans therapy, then we went to Babies r us to get some more baby supplies.
Such as:
Still have lots of stuff to get still though!! 
We get out pictures back today and I can't be more nervous/Excited!! lol
I'll post them up tomorrow!


  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment