Wednesday, July 18, 2012

10 months


Bliss,
You are 10 months old!!! 
All I can say is OMG! Where is has the time gone? 
Where do I being... 
You have 6 teeth now
You will walk with someone holding you hand, I am ready for you to start walking.
Your neediness for momma is super fierce, If  I get out of sight I hear you start screaming momma, over and over again and then the search is on. You sound like a baby clausdale horse stomping around the house when you are trying to claw real fast. 
You have started throwing little tantrums, they are crazy. I can't help but sit back and just watch you because its funny how much energy you are putting into them, and like flipping a switch you stop.
Daddy and I both ask one another daily, where did our little baby go and that you are so beautiful. You are truly breathe taking. 
You love:
to dance
playing with cousin Jordan.
riding the rzr
eating
talking & screaming
crawling everywhere
getting into anything you can
swimming
bath time 
dada's cars
your puppies
music
Momma, can't tell you how much love dada and I have for you. My heart feels as if it's going to explode just thinking about it. You are our whole entire world. You make us so incredibly happy baby girl, we love love love you!!

Keeping growing beautifully, my sweet little darling.
Love,
Momma
             





No comments:

Post a Comment