Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bliss's 2 week check up


Bliss at her 2 week checkup, heard another baby start crying so she covered her ears! lol 
Today we had to take Bliss to her 2 week Doctors appointment. 
She weighted 7 lb. and was 19.75 inches long! She’s my growing baby! The doctor said she was doing wonderful, that made me feel a lot better because she was spitting up A LOT, so I changed formulas and that helped but she was still spitting up every once in awhile she said that was normal for babies to spit up and that they aren’t throwing up just formula or my breast milk. Yes, I’m having to use both because sad to say I’m not producing enough milk for her! : / I hoping that my supply will pick up soon because the doctor doesn’t think I won’t produce more because of my size and how much she’s eating; so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I do. 
Well I’m off to feed B! 
xo,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment