Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birth Story Part Two: The Next Blissful 24 hours




*Jerry. right after delivery, showing all of our family the new bundle of joy!
Giving Birth to my daughter was of the most amazing experiences of my life.
Bliss came into our world and the doctor examined her said she was PERFECT! He then asked Jerry if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord and he did. They came and laid her on my chest and first time in my life I felt nothing but pure blissfulness! 
They then took her to check her all out and Jerry leaned down and told me how wonderful, I did and told me how beautiful and perfect she was. Then rushed off to check on her, The doctor finish cleaning me up, I didn't tear or anything! Lucky me!! So, my doctor ended up telling me that I needed to have 8 children, I laughed and told him that a big negative.
Bliss weighted 6 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 & half inches long & scored a 9 on Apgar Test!! She was Pure perfection!
Then Jerry when and showed her to the world, well started off with our family.
 
Cousin Jordan; She's in Love!

Pops (My daddy)

Pops (My Dad) & Pawpaw (My grandpa)

Grandpa Kevin (Jerrys Dad)

Karah (My sister)

Mawmaw (Grandma)

G-momma (Stepmom)

Pawpaw(my grandpa) & Pops (Dad)

Meme & Pawpaw (Great Grandparents)

Stepbrother Braiden & Bliss
After all the family had there turn to meet and love on Bliss, everyone started clearing out where we could spend time with her alone.
Boy did I love it, it was just me, Jerry and Bliss. Jerry got on the bed with us and we all just cuddled. It was the greatest feeling in the world. We we're so happy that she was finally in our arms! She was simply breathe taking, We we're the happiest people in the world and nothing could change that!
I remember just laying there holding her and telling Jerry I can't believe she is all MINE! He giggles and say dont forget about me, she mine too!

Our first night at home!

Bliss came into our world and changed it complete, I had freaked out for 39 weeks for no reason at all, as soon as she was born I knew what I was put on this earth for and It's the greatest feeling in the world to know that I am mother to the most beautiful sweet blissful daughter in the world.
A new baby is like the beginning of all things, hope, a dream of possibilities.
-Unknown
Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment