What has happened this week:
- I took Bliss to get her newborn pictures done. I’m so excited to see how they turn out, which I know will be wonderful!
- Bliss’s Umbilical Cord Stump fell off! I thought it was going to take longer but it fell of when she was only 9 days old. ekkk
- My milk supply is picking up! yay!
- I finally got brave enough to take a shower when Jerry wasn’t home. lol
- Jerry is falling more and more in love! It’s sooo sweet!
- I still can’t get over how perfect she is and that she’s all mine.
- I’m still pretty sore; is that normal?
I have started writing my birth story and will post it soon, I promise!