Thursday, August 18, 2011

36 week stats

Photobucket

Pregnancy Stats-
How Far along: 36 weeks!
Size of baby: My app on my phones says, Crenshaw Melon. What the heck is that? 
Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs lost a pound! :(
Gender: Girl
Movement: Insane! Jerry and I sit around and watch her dance in my belly! Its Great! 
Sleep: Its takes me forever to fall asleep, and when I wake up in the morning I feel as if I was ran over by a truck! 
What I miss: Sleeping, my energy, and Being able to breath after I eat. 
Cravings: Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich from whataburger. 
Symptoms: Belly is itchy, back and feet are killing me and just exhausted!! 
Best Moment this week: Realizing we are less than a month away from our due date. Its defiantly bittersweet!! 
Some of Bliss's goodies that arrived this wee
k:
Onsie Stickers & ruffled Diaper covers and Her Baby sling! 
I'm ready to give my boobs over to Baby Bliss! ; )

Dress: Target
Watching: Something on Bravo. lol 
Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment