Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pregnancy update


Today I have been busy fixing my blog and had a doctors appointment.
Pregnancy Update:
33 almost 34 weeks
Weight-Haven’t gained anymore yet, Doctor said I need to eat more or he is going to put me on a special diet. I eat till I am full what else can I do?? 
Dilated to a 2.
Bed Rest still.
He also said that he wants to keep her in there over my due date because she is so small so he is going to do everything he can to keep her in there. Ughh I just can’t image going over my due date cause I feel as if I’m going to explode right now. Im so uncomfortable, my back and feet are killing me, but if it helps Bliss I will do it. I didn’t say I wouldn’t bitch about it but I’ll do it! :) 
As for her movement, goodness she is SUPER active last night Jerry was going crazy cause she was pushing her hand or foot out and you could see my belly stretching out. Also wolverine came and sat down on my tummy and she started kicking/hitting him, it was the funniest thing ever, Wolverine jumped up and just looked at my belly like what in the world was that!! 
Well thats all for now.
xoxo, 
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment