Lets Just say I have had a busy, busy day already & It's only 2:30!
What I have done already today:
- Sweep & Mopped
- Dogs a bath
- Messed with the pool
- Shopped for Bliss and I little for myself. ; ]
I have also been getting prepared to pack our hospital bags, which is a complete headache. My Inspiration for my hospital bag is of course Kristin from Project:BABY, Yes I am admitting Im totally obsessed with her. Her blog is full of useful info and I can always turn to her blog if i have a question about my pregnancy so far!
Hosipital bag list so far:
- Camera with extra batteries
- Phones & Ipad chargers
- Pillows & Blankets
- Swaddle blankets & animal for Bliss.
- Clothes for Bliss (Couple of different outfits)
- Diapers. Huggies Litte Snugglers, I have tons of Pampers Swaddlers, but they don't have the cut out for her little Umbilical Cord.
- Insurance papers, & Birth Plan. (still a working progress)
- Gum, Snacks & Water.
- Journal & Pen.
- My Bag- Nursing bras, Undies, extra clothes, robe, vitamins, Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding, Going home clothes, Socks, Slippers, Nursing gown.
- Toiletry Bag- Soap, Toothbrush & paste, shampoo & conditioner, lotion, shaver, pads.
- Jerry's Bag- Not sure, Im going to let him pack his own bag where he knows whats in there but I will check it, to make sure he has everything he needs.
Stuff that I still need to buy:
- Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding (Definatly need to stock up on this.)
- Lansinoh Soothies Gel Pads
- Puj Tub
- Belly Bandit
- Adiri BPA Free Natural Nurser (Already have 2 want some more)
- Medela TheraShells for sore nipples
- Motherlove Sitz Bath
- Tucks Medicated Pads
- Sleep Sheep Soothing sound machine
- Burp Clothes
- Bassinet Sheets
- Boppy Newborn Lounger
- Boppy Nursing Pillow
- More J&J Soap & Lotion
- Diapers & Wipes of course! lol
Well Im going to go clean Bliss's Closet out or attempt to! lol