Friday, July 29, 2011


I can’t even fathom at how happy I am right now! Last week I emailed Kristin at  http://www.projectbabyblog.com/, and asked her how she merged her pictures together; She emailed me back and gave me a couple of pointers and guess what I figure it out!! It took me a little while, but It finally got it done! Lol I’m not going to lie I’m so happy I could cry because I tried earlier in the week but I was just getting frustrated and annoyed so I called it quits and today I was like lets try it again & I succeed. YAY me!!! :)  
I’m super happy it’s friday, I have a lot of plans for this week. 
Tonight going to the track to run the Camaro.
Tomorrow- I will be 34 weeks. : ] Finish setting up the nursery which will be an all weekend chore because there is a lot to do still.
  • Put her Chester drawer together.
  • Hang curtains.
  • Hang Pictures.
  • Organize closet
  • Finish washing all her clothes & blankets.
I still have some shopping to do for her room but it isn’t anything to stress about.
Im going to go get ready to head to the track, hope everyone has a safe, joyful weekend! 
Love,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment