Sunday, July 31, 2011

34 weeks


34 weeks- Yay! :)
Pregnancy Stats:
How far along: 34 weeks
Size of baby: Average cantaloupe
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs
Gender: Darling baby girl
Movement: SUPER active!! She moves more later at night 9-11. She doesn’t like for stuff to be on belly, She will try to kick, elbow, push or roll anything off of it!! Jerry trips out over it. I find it adorable.
Sleep: What is this sleep you speak of? usually the last time I look at the clock is between 11:30-1 then up every thirty minutes to an hour. Im just SUPER uncomfortable.
What I miss: being able to do whatever I want when ever I want. Can’t just jump up and run to town or go walking or work in the yard because if I move around to much I start to contract and my back and feet KILL ME!!
Cravings: Easy Mac, Easy Mac, oh and Easy Mac!! 
Symptoms: Anxiousness, TIRED, back & feet are in PAIN, & Stomach feels as if its going to rip apart if it gets any bigger.
Best moment this week: Bliss kicking wolverine (our dog) because he was laying on my stomach! :)
Goodies that arrived in the mail today:
Adiri bottles- Overstock.com
Burp clothes - Esty.com
Wearing:
  • Dress- Target
  • Wedges- Target.
Happy Saturday!!
xoxo,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment