Thursday, April 28, 2011

Decisions Decisions..



Well I went to the doctor on Monday and found out that we will be a having a little girl, So now I'm completely baffled because I was hoping for a boy! So now we are trying to decide on names and design of the room.

These are some of our favorite:

  1. Kylie
  2. Audrina
  3. Aria
  4. Victoria
  5. Scarlett
  6. Bliss 
  7. Taylor 
  8. Kinsley
I have to say that my favorite is Bliss! I absolutely love it, Jerry not so much. lol I love that it isn't  a common name, and it's very rememberable & that's what every mother wants is for there child to make an impression even if it's there name.


Jerry LOVES Kylie Victoria, I like it but i'm not sure it's the ONE. I really want to name her bliss but I'm having a hard time figuring out a middle name for her. I would really love to name her that so I'm going to continue to look for a middle name.

Well off to cook dinner and watch Vampire Diaries!

xoxo
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment