Saturday, March 31, 2012

April

My hopes for April:
I hope I get GREAT news from my doctor about my back.
I hope that I am able to take care of my baby by myself!
I hope that I can actually get out and move around more even though I don't want to in this embarrassing cast.
I hope that I can drive my vehicle, bought my Tahoe, I was able to enjoy it for a whole day before the accident.
I hope that I can really plan for my summer wedding, my back is throwing everything off. grrr













I hope that I can actually somewhat be myself again.
I tired of this sitting here all the time, doing absolutely nothing.
I have so much I am wanting to do around the house and the yard, that is driving me crazy.
Lets just keep our fingers crossed for good news from the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment