Friday, January 6, 2012

You complete me.

Days like this is what makes me really love being a stay at home momma. It's days like this that makes me so incredibly happy. There is nothing else in this world that I would be doing than holding my baby while she sleeps. Who needs a spotless house anyway? Who need to take a shower? Who needs to read her pile of books that are steadily stacking up? Yes, I need to clean and take a shower and would love to be able to read my books but as happy as that makes me doesn't come close to how happy bliss makes me.
She came into my world and has showed me what really matters in life. Love, and happiness. Bliss doesn't care about her toys or books, she is the happiest when we are laying in floor just looking and smiling at one another, in the short period of time that she has been her, she has taught me not sweat the small stuff and she just be happy in whatever I am doing and I love that about her. She has changed me completely and I love it.
I love you to the moon and back baby girl, Always & Forever.

xo,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment