Monday, November 21, 2011

Fun Facts

5 things on my to do list
1. Get in shape.
2. Blog more.
3. Spend more time with family.
4. Learn to cook..
5. Take Photography classes
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Fruits
2. Cheez-it
3.Fuyguns
4. Twizzlers
5. Cheese sticks
5 of my favorite things
1. My Jerry Todd & Bliss (they are a tie)
2. My puppies
3. My I mac/I pad/I phone
4. Reading
5. Blogging.
5 Favorite Colors
1. Pink
2. Purple
3. Silver
4. Black
5. Green
5 favorite words
1. ugh
2. Wtf
3. Really
4. Omg
5. Whatever
5 favorite clothes website
1. Lulus.com
2. Old navy/GAP
3. Buckle
4. francesca's
5. Forever 21
5 things most people don't know about me
1. I secretly obsessed with interior decor, make up, hair styles and style.
2. I am terrified of the dark.
3. I use to Barrel race, hoping to start back when bliss is a little older.
4. I dream of making photography into a profession.
5. I love Peter pan.
We are still at the beach, and are still debating when we are headed back home. We are in pure bliss with bliss! ; ]
Xo,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment