Friday, October 7, 2011

Growing Babe


Bliss is coming on 4 weeks now and all I can is that I AM EXHAUSTED! I get maybe 4 hours of sleep a night and that’s on a good night! I’m not bitching about it. (excuse my language) Everyone tells me that I should nap when she naps but I can’t. Not only is there laundry, dishes and floors to be cleaned but the dogs need attention, I actually need a shower and would like to attempt to but some makeup on. I can’t get thru doing a load of laundry while she takes a nap so how am I suppose to actually make room for Jerry when he’s home? I feel like I have been completely ignoring him for the last month, he asked the other day when I am I going to let one of my family members watch her where we can go out, can you guess what my response was? Where are you wanting to go that we can’t take her? Yes, I seriously break out in a sweat when people ask to watch her, I’m just not ready for that. My hands are sweating just sitting here thinking about leaving her! Jerry told me just yesterday that I’m going to shelter her. I don’t see how I’m going to shelter her because I’m not ready to leave her yet but he says because I’m going to be a helicopter mom. I don’t see myself being a helicopter mom but if I am, I will worry about that when I am.
I am in the RIGHT NOW & RIGHT NOW I don’t want to miss out on anything, even if it is her sleeping, eating or a dirty diapers. RIGHT NOW I’m am the happiest I have ever been in my life because of this little girl, sleep deprived and all! I wouldn’t change a thing because I wouldn’t want to chance changing her. She’s is PERFECT!
Well sweet b is waking up so off to feed I go!
xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment