Friday, September 9, 2011

39 weeks.


Pregnancy Stats-
How Far along: 39 weeks, We have finally came to the end of the road.
Size of Baby: Mini Watermelon.
Doctors appointment: Yesterday was our 39 week appointment, We did a sonogram to see how big she is and her measurements made him think that she was 6.72 lb.. I don’t see how an almost 7 lb. baby is in my belly but I’ll be super happy if she is! After he did my sonogram he said that he had to go look at the schedule and he would be back, which is really unusual cause usually he leaves and the nurse comes back with my papers. So we waited (mawmaw & I) and he came back in and says I have made you an appointment for monday, if you haven’t had her before then we will do you exam and schedule you for wednesday. I was like huh? Schedule what? He said for you to be induced! My mouth seriously just dropped to my chest! I looked over at mawmaw and she was grinning from ear to ear. I looked back at him in complete SHOCK! I guess he could tell it freaked me out and he reassured me everything was going to be ok and that he would see me monday if not before then. We left the doctors office and I was still in shock and had a billion things running thru my head. 
  • I AM FREAKING OUT!
  • O-M-G is he for real?
  • I really wanted to experience my water breaking.
  • No matter what, this time next week I WILL have a newborn!
  • I’m going to be a MOTHER! 
  • I need to go shopping. lol (YES, I have a problem!)
  • I need to go Re-clean EVERYTHING
  • Need to clean my car too!
  • NO! I don’t want my belly to go away! (Yes, the girl who didn’t want to get a belly, has seriously feel in love with the belly and doesn’t want it to go away!) 
  • Has it really come to an end? 10 months of my life I have had my baby in my belly, keeping her safe and close and now she is going to make her BIG debut to our world!? 
  • I think I’m going to pass out!!
Yes, I sound like a crazy person but I went so long not even looking pregnant and I hit 32 weeks and I have a belly, So its like I was only pregnant for a couple of months instead of the whole 10 months. Yes, I went thru the whole Pre-term Labor at 20 weeks but I didn’t look or feel pregnant then. I just can’t believe it is really coming to end, there is all this waiting, anticipating, worrying and stressing for so long and then she’s just going to be here? That’s just baffling to me. I feel so overwhelmed yet excited then again nervous. Inhale, Exhale! That’s what I keep telling myself. lol
Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs.
Gender: Darling little girl 
Movement: Still crazy active, did you watch the video I posted the other day? If not go watch it, Bliss is most active when her daddy is around, and it defiantly shows in the video! lol 
Sleep: Not much, I sleep best after Jerry leaves for work at 4 then I’m up by 7:30. Booo! 
What I miss: Sleep of course, Breathing, being able to see my feet and Energy I just don’t have energy to do anything these last couple of weeks.
Cravings: Grapes, Watermelon, Sweet tea, Olive Garden’s Mozzarella sticks, & fried Raviolis. Yummy!! 
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Feet & Back pain. Nothing killer but just plain uncomfortable! 
Best Moment this week: Seeing Jerry’s excitement that we will be meeting Bliss in the next week. He says I’m ready to meet and hold her!! He makes my heart melt. 
Dress: Bealls
For more pictures go here

No comments:

Post a Comment