Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Home office

Photobucket
I have decided to totally start decorating the house. It's a starter house for us so I don't want to spend a lot of money on it but I don't want the house to be so boring or dull, especially since I'm pregnant now, I really don't want it to be simple/boring with a baby on the way/here, I want it to be a beautiful place to come home to. So we started in Bliss's room it's still not done but I have a feeling that It will take a lot longer before it's finish & that's perfectly okay with me, because I want it to be perfect.
Our House is a 4 bedroom house, Master Bedroom, Bliss's Room and Two extra rooms that are full of boxes that belong to my dad because they are building their house still, which is hopefully going to be done by the end of the month & I can start decorating those rooms. I have decided that I'm going to turn the two rooms into Bliss's Playroom and My own office.
I have NO idea's for her playroom but I do have some Inspirations for my office, and I am so anxious to start. 
Heres a few of my inspirations.
Above: Im obsessed with white desk. 
Above From: Madebygirl.blogspot.com
I Love the self.
Above: LOVE Everything about this office!! 
I have this computer & LOVE it. 
I really Obsessed with the cube selfs. 
I LOVE Organization!! 
As soon as the rooms are cleaned out I will post pictures Im to embarrassed to post any with the state they are in right now.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment