Friday, July 22, 2011

Its Fridayyy! : ]

Photobucket
Lets Just say I have had a busy, busy day already & It's only 2:30!
What I have done already today:

  • Laundry
  • Sweep & Mopped
  • Dogs a bath
  • Dishes
  • Dusted
  • Messed with the pool
  • Shopped for Bliss and I little for myself. ; ]
Today I have been on adventure trying to pick a nursing bra. ugh yes nursing bra there are SOOO many to choose from and I don't even know where to begin. So I have been researching away & I have asked a couple of people also so I guess I will just keep researching and go try on a couple of different brands also.

I have also been getting prepared to pack our hospital bags, which is a complete headache. My Inspiration for my hospital bag is of course Kristin from Project:BABY, Yes I am admitting Im totally obsessed with her. Her blog is full of useful info and I can always turn to her blog if i have a question about my pregnancy so far!
Hosipital bag list so far:

  • Camera with extra batteries
  • Phones & Ipad chargers
  • Pillows & Blankets
  • Swaddle blankets & animal for Bliss.
  • Clothes for Bliss (Couple of different outfits)
  • Diapers. Huggies Litte Snugglers, I have tons of Pampers Swaddlers, but they don't have the cut out for her little Umbilical Cord.
  • Insurance papers, & Birth Plan. (still a working progress)
  • Chapstick
  • Gum, Snacks & Water.
  • Journal & Pen.
  • My Bag- Nursing bras, Undies, extra clothes, robe, vitamins, Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding, Going home clothes, Socks, Slippers, Nursing gown.
  • Toiletry Bag- Soap, Toothbrush & paste, shampoo & conditioner, lotion, shaver, pads.
  • Jerry's Bag- Not sure, Im going to let him pack his own bag where he knows whats in there but I will check it, to make sure he has everything he needs. 

Stuff that I still need to buy:

Well Im going to go clean Bliss's Closet out or attempt to! lol

Love,
Tarah







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment