Sunday, June 12, 2011

A beautiful end to the weekend.

Photobucket 
Saturday Jerry & I went shopping about town for stuff for Bliss's room but didn't really find anything or that stood out except for the most perfect Curtain Rod from Hobby Lobby, but while we were at Target I came across a canopy for our porch that we just built but we weren't sure if it would fit or not so we left without it sadly, so we went home & this morning I got up and went measured and it would fit but it would definitely be a tight fit so we decided to go ahead and get it and if it didn't fit that we could put it in the back yard by the pool.
So I left and went to target get there and it wasn't there, they were sold out!! I was heart broken but I'm defiantly going to keep a look out for another one! So I ended up getting another Umbrella for the table because ours had broke in one of the horrible storms this year. While I was at Target Jerry put the second coat of paint for Bliss's room and I was praying that it turns out like what we were hoping for. On the way home I texted my friend Liz who's doing my bedding and she said she was going to head over because she finished Bliss's bedding and Curtains; Can we say YAY!!! She came over and I was utterly shocked at how wonderful it turned out.
Her beautiful Curtain Rod & Curtains & you can also see the color of the paint! 

Her fabulous Bedding! 
 

I couldn't be more happy with bedding and curtains; I think that they came out BEAUTIFULLY! 

To continue with my day Jerry also decided that we need to paint the shutters of our house because they are an awful faded green and I have always wanted black shutters and a front black door.
Before
After
I think it looks so much better!! 



  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment